Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 10 Rankings

I don't even know where to start with this week's post.  I want to complain about how the fact in my big money league that every single freaking week, whoever I'm playing against, seems to have the best score they have had up to that point in the season.  Seriously, just ridiculous!!!  And it's not like my team sucks.  They don't, even with stupid fat Romeo Crennel single handidly trying to take my fantasy season and flush it down the toilet by never giving Jamaal Charles the ball.  I manage to put up a respectable score most weeks.  But whatever, you don't come to my blog to hear me complain.

What you do come for is for the rankings.  I'm officially over 1,000 pageviews total for the life of my blog (3 years), reaching a total, as of 10 minutes ago, of 1,027 pageviews!!!  So thanks to all who have supported my blog and make me want to keep on posting every week!!

Week 10 Bye Weeks:
Cleveland Browns:  Trent Richardson (seriously, no on else matters on that team, but maybe Brandon Weeden in the future.  Shame he's 29 and just a rookie.)
Green Bay Packers:  Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, James Jones, Alex Green, D/ST
Arizona Cardinals:  Larry Fitzgerald, LaRod Stephens-Howling, D/ST
Washington Redskins:  Robert Griffin III, Alfred Morris

Rankings!!!!

QB Rankings
RB Rankings
WR Rankings
TE Rankings
K Rankings
D/ST Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment