Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Week 9 Rankings

Romeo Crennel, the head coach for the Kansas City Chiefs, is by the far the worst coach in the history of the NFL!!!!!!  I thought maybe it was just because he was coaching the Cleveland Browns in the past couple of years and he had nothing to work with that made him bad, but after watching what he has done with the Chiefs so far this year, I can absolutely say he is the worst coach I have ever seen (and that's not even getting in to the fact that he's obese and looks completely disinterested every time the camera is on him).  How, I ask you how, do you only give Jamaal Charles, one of the best and most complete backs in the league, only 5 freaking carries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously, one of the most explosvie and dynamic running backs only gets 5 carries?  That Romeo Crennel is why you have only won 1 game all year, and that came against the Saints who have the worst defense in the league in OT!

You should be ashamed of yourself for pretending that you possess even an ounce of football knowledge, and owners of the Chiefs, you should be ashamed for letting nicely plump Crennel dupe you in to hiring him.  Which means obviously that while he sucks at coaching, he's real real good at interviewing.  So congrats to you on that Crennel, you are the world's best interviewer and at the same time the world's worst football coach.  You embarass me personally as I own Jamaal Charles in all 3 of my leagues and he put up one of the most putrid stat lines a top 5 fantasy back has ever put up thanks to your blatant idiotness of givng your best player only 5 carries.  Plus, I had him as my #1 back in Week 8's rankings, embrassing me even further.  I hate you Romeo Crennel.  The End!!!



Ok, now that I have blasted Crennel, let's move on to the bye weeks and rankings!

Teams on Bye (get these players out of your lineup!!):
New England Patriots:  Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Stevan Ridley (this is going to hurt a lot of people this week if they drafted backups poorly)
New York Jets:  Shonn Greene (the Jets suck, but I felt bad not including anyone, so I chose Greene)
San Francisco 49ers:  Frank Gore, Alex Smith, Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, D/ST
St. Louis Rams:  Steven Jackson and maybe some of you own the Rams D/ST

If you need to pick anyone up, look at your waiver wire and compare to the rankings below.  If you have any questions, either e-mail me at mattymccall@gmail.com or post a comment.

QB Rankings
RB Rankings
WR Rankings
TE Rankings
K Rankings
D/ST Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment