Thursday, November 22, 2012

Week 12 Rankings

First let me apologize for any of you who rely on my rankings being posted on Wednesday.  I had completely intended to post them yesterday, however I got a little distracted partying it up on the biggest party night of the year and wasn't home until 10:30 last night, and with absolutley no energy to spend a couple of hours putting the rankings together.

But fear not, I woke up early this beautiful Thanksgiving morning to spend some time getting the rankings together, and without further ado, as I need to get ready to go to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Youngstown, OH for a great Thanksgiving Day, here are the rankings!!!

QB Rankings
RB Rankings
WR Rankings
TE Rankings
K Rankings
D/ST Rankings

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment