Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 16 Rankings

Ladies and gentlemen.  This most likely will be the last rankings of the year, as I will be out and about enjoying a little vacation next Wednesday.  This last rankings post won't be nearly as entertaining as last week (said I had 26 freaking pageviews, all on 12/12 last week!!! and I've also taken a self-imposed hiatus from partying until New Years Ever as I destroyed my body from the Epic Wednesday party and have been sick for almost two weeks now), but I promise to leave you with an entertaining wrap up article once the fantasy season is over.  Most likely that will consist of me bitching, but I'll try and throw in a little analysis, and maybe even a few recommendations for next year's fantasy football season.

Without further ado, here are the FINAL RANKINGS OF 2012!!!!!!!

QB Rankings
RB Rankings
WR Rankings
TE Rankings
K Rankings
D/ST Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment